- For couples, emphasize growth, not fusion.
- The best friends, lovers, family members bring out and encourage the best in you.
- Your most important relationship is the one you have with yourself; surround yourself with those who respect that, and don’t ask you to sacrifice authenticity or autonomy.
- When considering entering into a relationship, ask: does the desire stem more from celebration and excitement or surrender and longing?
- In human relations, maximize freedom - let people walk away and remove neediness (and demand the same in return).
- Silence: the most underrated tool in strategy and seduction.
- If it's good today, it'll be good tomorrow.
- We give the most to those who need us the least.
- Couples who "fight well" are really just skilled relationship "problem solvers."
- You know what matters by what emotionally moves you.
- Fantasy utopias - in government, relationships, business - don't withstand reality's collision.
- Seek the best tested outcome, not the best conceivable one.
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox