- "Not wanting something is as good as having it."
- "Desire is a contract you make with yourself to be unhappy until you get what you want."
- "Judge a goal by how well it changes your actions in the present moment."
- "What do you want now, vs. what do you want most?"
- "Ex-jobs, ex-girlfriends, ex-cities - work on having on ex-goals."
- "Have systems, not goals."
- "A vision without execution is a hallucination."
- "The answer is always no, until you ask."
- "I would rather fall short in life pursuing my dreams than spend the rest of my life regretting not pursuing my dreams."
- “When something is important enough, you do it, even if the odds are not in your favor.”
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox