- Time is the most valuable thing you can buy.
- Have a “Mr. Market” view of stocks.
- What you want is leverage - time and nature working on your side.
- In investing, the only price that matters is the price on the day that you buy and on the day that you sell.
- The best investors set it and forget it.
- 99% will be in the 99%.
- Competition is overrated.
- The ultimate wealth is time wealth.
- The purpose of money is autonomy.
- To grow wealth, continue to use skills learned when young (frugality, appreciation of simple food and pleasures, free activities) when advancing financially.
- Most wealthy people have given something great to the world.
- Choose time over money.
- To create wealth and take asymmetric risks, extend the early 20’s lifestyle for 15 years.
- Tinker until the world gives you a signal.
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox