No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Be good beginner - and a good ender. If, after two or three dates, you're not really feeling it, end it, civilly and firmly.
- Set boundaries, and stand up to women. If female behavior is occurring that is inappropriate - often known as a "shit test" - speak it, and clarify how things have to be if this is going to continue.
- Make your life a wonderful cake - with women as the icing.
- Be assertive in your opinions and outlook on life. Stand up for the way you look at the world, and let women walk who are not interested in that.
- If you receive low interest signals, accept that, be grateful to know that, and move on.
- No attachment to outcome - your life with be fun and enjoyable regardless, and there are plenty of women out there.
- Women desire male leadership and confidence - when they don't receive that, some of their worst tendencies arise.
- Women have a preternatural ability to sense male neediness: a knowledge that a man needs her for a full, whole life.
- Emotional intimacy does not often portend to great sex. Polarity and tension are the keys to desire and romance. (Perhaps my most-common pursuing mistake: going too deeply into emotional subjects, focusing too little on humor, fun, and lacking all assertiveness).
- Interdependence - not codependence - is the goal.
- Remember the three T's to gauge interest: touch, tease, tell.
- Maintain frame, lead - and no pounding on a closed door.
- Cultivate an "I'll handle it" mentality.
My Five Must Haves:
- Enjoy and am comfortable spending long periods of time just with them
- Desires me physically and sexually
- Inner compass directing to them
- Fundamentally interested in being with me, and chooses me, rather than using me to achieve some personal agenda
- They desire me
My Five Must Not Haves:
- Is unavailable
- Decreases quality of interactions with friends and family
- Cannot speak rather deeply on subjects
- Lacks character and integrity
- Rushes me into major life decisions